Here is the list of registered bands (as of 25 August 2013 – 11:00am)
For information on how to register for a marching band event, please see the menu for “Resources” then “Fall Info”.
The short story on classifications:
There are four Classifications to choose from: Exhibition – A – AA – Open.
Any band can register as Exhibition or Open Class. Exhibition bands receive full adjudication, but are not eligible for awards.
For Class A or AA, select the “A or AA” option on the registration form. A and AA classes are determined based on the number of performers among all NWAPA member bands. The split is determined on Sept. 6th, such that there are equal numbers of bands in A and AA. The results of the split will be announced on Sept. 7. Classification assignments are valid throughout the entire season.
If a band is only entering one event, then select “No” to the question about whether your band is an NWAPA member. You will then be competing as a “Guest” band, and your performance will precede the NWAPA Member bands in the same size class.
The Class A size cutoff for 2013 is 68 or fewer members. Bands with exactly 68 members can select whether to compete in A or AA class. Bands with 69 or more members will compete in AA class (unless they have elected to compete in Open class).
List of Fall Bands (click for info)
- Aloha High School Warrior Marching Band and Auxiliary
- Astoria Marching Band and Colorguard
- Beaverton High School Marching Ensemble
- Canby Cougar Marching Band
- Cascade Sound Marching Band (Everett, WA)
- Central Valley HS Marching Band
- Century High School
- Columbia High School (Nampa, ID)
- Crater High School
- Del Norte HS Marching Band (Crescent City, CA)
- Evergreen Marching Band
- Glencoe Marching Tide
- Grants Pass High School Marching Band and Auxiliary
- Hilhi Spartan Marching Band and Auxiliary
- Kamiak Show Band
- Kelso High School Marching Band and Color Guard
- Liberty High School Marching Band and Colorguard
- Lincoln High School Marching Band
- Mountain View High School (Nampa, ID)
- Nampa High School Bulldog Marching Band (Marching ‘Dawgs)
- North Salem HS “Pride of the Vikings” Marching Band
- Phoenix High School
- Roseburg Marching Ensemble
- Sheldon Marching Band
- Sherwood High School Marching Band
- Skyview High School
- Southridge Instrumental Music & Dance Ensembles
- Sprague Olympian Marching Band & Colorguard
- St. Helens High School Marching Band and Color Guard
- Sunset Marching Band & Auxiliary
- Tigard High Marching Ensemble
- West Salem Marching Band
- Westview Wildcat Marching Band
- Willamette Marching Band